Do you know what it means to love someone? Like, really, really know what it means to love? If you’re a little rusty, not sure or just want a refresher, you’ll be happy to know there’s a how-to training manual just for us.
In I Corinthians 13:4-8, the Bible gives 16 different aspects of what love is–and what it isn’t. The Love Tune-Up is a 16-week immersion study into this manual. My heart’s desire is that we all know what it means to love like God and put that knowledge into action with the creator Himself and his people on a daily basis.
You can find out how the aThe Love-Tune up came to be or jump right into the study below.
“Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.” (I Corinthians 13:4-8 NASB)
The Love Tune-Up Schedule:
- August 28 – Introduction
- September 4 – Patient
- September 11 – Kind
- September 18 – Not Jealous
- September 25 – Does Not Brag
- October 2 – Is Not Arrogant
- October 9 – Does Not Act Unbecomingly
- October 16 – Does Not Seek Its Own
- October 23 – Is Not Provoked
- October 30 – Does Not Take Into Account a Wrong Suffered
- November 6 – Does Not Rejoice in Unrighteousness
- November 13 – Rejoices With the Truth
- November 20 – Bears All Things
- November 27 – Believes All Things
- December 4 – Hopes All Things
- December 11 – Endures All Things
- December 18 – Love Never Fails