If you are looking for the perfect flooring for your warehouse or factory, look no further than epoxy resin, which has all of the properties you need with high traffic commercial flooring. Prior to making any decisions regarding warehouse flooring, you need to consider the following.
- Transparency – Warehouse flooring must have floor markings, which are essential for zoning and allocating space, and while you can always use stickers, they do not stay in place for long, especially in high traffic areas. An epoxy floor is clear and it can be poured over your markings, thus embedding them into the flooring. Talk to the epoxy flooring services in Adelaide and they can recommend the perfect flooring that best meets your needs.
- Chemical Resistant – Epoxy is totally chemical resistant, which is essential with warehouse and factory flooring, plus it is fire resistant, and, of course, epoxy is waterproof. Corrosive materials like acids and solvents cannot penetrate epoxy, and depending on your needs, the commercial flooring contractor would have the ideal solution.
- Anti-Graffiti – A special coating can be applied to both floors and walls that makes removing graffiti a simple task, all you need are thinners and a dry cloth. Of course, this might not be necessary in a warehouse, but in public buildings and schools, a layer of special coating is applied, making it easy to remove graffiti.
- Easy Installation – Epoxy can be applied to any concrete surface and it has self-levelling as it is poured into place and the thickness can be customised to suit the situation. Epoxy can be installed onto other applications without any issues and ground preparation is minimal.
- Safe & Hygienic – Epoxy flooring is used in commercial kitchens for this very reason, and non-slip surfaces are essential for safety. If hygiene is critical, epoxy is very easy to keep clean, which is why it is found in hospitals and clinics.
If you would like to learn more about epoxy flooring, an online search will put you in touch with a local commercial flooring specialist who has hands-on experience with epoxy solutions. The company would be happy to send a technician to your business premises, where you can discuss the many options and quote for the project. It doesn’t matter about your existing flooring, as epoxy can be installed onto any substrate, with a little ground preparation.